- Eat out at the CKF to celebrate finishing midterms.
- Get hair cut. Come home, decide hair looks awful, go back to hair cuttery, get hair cut again.
- Finally finish Atlas Shrugged. Wonder if you'll ever read a book that good again in your lifetime.
- Read rumors about an Atlas Shrugged movie, start thinking of who you'd cast as each character.
- Write Eric a letter, make Eric cookies, go to the post office to send Eric a package.
- Visit Alice and play with Kate.
- Watch reruns of America's Next Top Model until you're bored out of your mind, then go play Putt-Putt with Christian.
- Watch the premiere of the 12th season of America's Next Top Model. Decide Fo is your new favorite to win, Tahlia is your new favorite to be eliminated.
- Learn how to make egg rolls.
- Start reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay.
- Go over to Catherine and Bryan's house, eat pizza and brownies, watch The Office and 30 Rock again, e-file taxes, play with Catherine's new MacBook Pro.
- Stay up way late every night. Get up way late every morning.
- Get ready for a weekend out of town. Take a shower, pack, break your hair dryer, try to fix it, decide it's hopeless, go to Target to buy a new one. Finish packing.
- Visit Matt and Melissa in Charlotte for their baby's blessing. Spend 85% of your time there sleeping. Wonder why you are so tired.
- Put off getting ready to go back to school.
15 Things To Do On Spring Break